Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back on Blossom Street

Anyone who is a Debbie Macomber fan will recognize the street name of "Blossom Street." That is where two of my favorite Debbie Macomber knitting books (A Good Yarn and The Shop on Blossom Street) is set. In fact, those two books inspired me to finally learn how to knit last Fall. After reading them, I couldn't help but want to experience the same love of yarn, knit shops, and a knitting group. Fans of those two books will be thrilled to know Ms. Macomber has just finished writing the 3rd book in the series, "Back On Blossom Street." I don't know when it will be published but can hardly wait to read of the latest adventures on Blossom Street. Her most recent book, Susannah's Garden, briefly mentions Blossom street at the very end which had given me hope another book was forthcoming. I have also read and loved the Cedar Cove series and Midnight Sons series. She is one of my favorite authors!!

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't those books fun?

My mom is a die-hard Debbie fan and has been for years.

I somehow heard about the first Blossom Street book and borrowed it from her, loving ever page. I devoured the second one really fast, as well. The day the third one comes out might just be the day I go find it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home