Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Knitting Log

I've become desperate in wanting to get back on track with my knitting. I've created a "Knitting Log." My students keep a reading log and really enjoy seeing the progress as they add more and more entries so I thought that would inspire me as well. So far two entries, and really the mittens are nearly done-will post pics when they are. If I was REALLY corny, I'd include some incentives such as, for every 10 entries I'd get to buy some yarn. I'm not at that point ....yet....

I came across this magnet while shopping over the weekend. It really cracked me up!

Finally, this caught my eye one morning last week while picking up some breakfast tacos. Not your typical drive-thru sign. I figure it can only be a good thing.

4 Comments:

At 2/21/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

What the heck? Maybe some doctor fell from grace and is now having to sell tacos? Hee hee!

 
At 2/21/2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, I've never had a taco with healing properties before. I must be going to the wrong place!

I do like that idea of keeping a knitting log. I might have to steal that idea from you.

 
At 2/21/2008 , Blogger janna said...

A good chorizo and egg breakfast taco will cure just about anything (and I have to make them myself now, because we don't have them in Iowa!).

 
At 2/23/2008 , Blogger J said...

I need to get me some of those tacos!
A knitting log is a good idea...maybe
it would help me to finish more projects instead of starting more .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home