Wednesday, January 30, 2008

W.I.P.s Anonymous

Hello, my name is Knitty McPurlypants and I'm an W.I.P.-a-hol-ic.
W.I.P. = Work in Progress for my non-knitting readers.

On the needles:
A second mitten. This is almost done and the project I'm currently working on full time.


Eric's Glovelets-more than likely will be frogged. I'm just not digging the pattern and it's been 8 months since I've worked on them.


Since my "Fish A Day" last May, they've pretty much been in hibernation. Who knew fish hibernated??!! I do have plans to begin working on them again in the near future, I think I only have 20some left to knit (out of 160).


Awwwwwe, the Huggable Hedgehog, I loved making this until I got to the short rows and knitting with the eyelash yarn. This will get finished in the next month or two...Really!!

Last, the Everlasting Bagstopper. I think once the cooler weather hit, I really got in to knitting "wintry" type things (fingerless mitts and mittens) so projects like this just got put aside.

What makes it worse is that if I had any time at all, I would be casting on for Clapotis, socks, Noro Scarf, or even the Celtic Tote-and that's just off the top of my head! My W.I.P.s could easily be doubled! UGH! Maybe I need to quit work so I can finish all these projects! I don't even want to get started on all the books I'm currently reading-I swear I have a book started in every room in my house and at school! I think it's safe to say I have "completion" issues. Anyone else?

5 Comments:

At 1/30/2008 , Blogger janna said...

You're not going to believe this, but I had totally forgotten about your fish!!!

 
At 1/30/2008 , Blogger janna said...

And I just gave you a "You Make My Day" award!

 
At 1/31/2008 , Blogger Steven said...

Glad the fish have swum back into your life! I was missing them.

I actually admire people who can juggle knitting projects books like you can. I wish I could, but it would drive me nuts!

Keep doing it your way.

 
At 1/31/2008 , Blogger Amanda said...

Our fish must be the same species because mine are hibernating too!

pssst... You make my day!

 
At 2/02/2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

Variety is the spice of life! I, too, have many projects on needles. I've pretty much lost track, but you've inspired me to dig some out and figure out which ones need to get frogged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home