Monday, July 10, 2006

Whew!!!!




The needles were flying today!!! I decided to join some of my SNB buddies and contribute to the Warming Grace project. Of course that meant another trip to buy yarn! Thankfully I was able to find the yarn I needed at H0bby L0bby-and it was cheap!!
Once I finished my fish for the day, I was able to knit the next side on my felted box and start my swatch for the Warming Grace block. I am in love with the colors of cotton yarn I bought today. I also bought some of the same yarn to make into washcloths, but those will have to wait until I'm done with the Warming Grace squares. I'm planning on learning how to pick up stitches tomorrow at SNB on my box, finish up the box I'm currently working on, and then just focus on my fish and blanket squares for the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 , Blogger janna said...

"When I finished my fish for the day...." That made me laugh! At one a day, how many more months will it be? ;-)

 
At 7/12/2006 , Blogger Betsy said...

Oh sister...
You're entries crack me up!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home