Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Most Productive Sunday

This is a result of drinking Red Bull AND Coffee in the morning:

1. 4 loads of laundry washed/dried and put away.

2. Made huge batch of spaghetti sauce from scratch

3. Made soup-will post about that tomorrow.

4. Did lots of dishes.

5. Made jello for lunches this week using boxes with a July 2007 expiration date-does jello expire?

6. Knit a fish-only 14 left.

7. Re-planted some jalepeno and banana pepper plants(10 total).

8. Watched Grey's I had recorded-loved this episode!!

9. Lamented the fact we didn't get the rain we were suppose to, but did enjoy the cooler temps. Poor Mom and Dad got dumped with snow again yesterday-Mom said it snowed even more after this pic was taken yesterday:
10. Updated my blog

11. I have a feeling I'll be pooped tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Dadgum it! Jalapenos! I knew there were some seeds I forgot! Ah well, next year!

Great weekend productivity!

 
At 4/28/2008 , Blogger janna said...

I don't think Jello expires....

The high here was 43 today -- down to 27 tonight, they say....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home