Friday, March 21, 2008

Eye Candy Friday

Yesterday I picked up some Gerbera Daisies from a nearby nursery. LOVE the colors! The vivid hues would make for a bright and beautiful sock yarn.


What would Eye Candy Friday be without some actual candy?
Here we have my all-time favorite candy for this time of year-Cadbury mini-eggs!

Speaking of candy...



You Are a Bunny Pop



It takes a whole lot more than three licks to get to your center. You cheeky bunny!



Check back Sunday evening for a soup using up some ham leftovers.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Can you believe I've had a bag of those mini eggs in my closet and resisted eating them this long?? I'm so proud! (They're "easter bunny" candy!)

 
At 3/22/2008 , Blogger Amanda said...

My favorite thing about easter is all candy made by Cadbury (no matter how gross it may look). the daisies are pretty, I'm so ready for spring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home