Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Tale of Two Mornings

Monday Morning: Wake up around 3:00 a.m.; toss and turn; watch TV; toss and turn. Do this until 5:15 a.m. and wonder if I should just get up and go workout or knit or do laundry..something...Decided to try to make myself fall back to sleep. I finally fall asleep and wake up 8:30 ish and feel crummy, tired, worn out all day.

Wednesday Morning: Wake up around 4:15 a.m. do same routine as above but at 5:15 a.m. decided to get my booty to the gym and workout. So at 5:45 a.m. when MOST people on vacation would be catching their zzzz's I was pedaling a bike(I have a blister the size of Rhode Island on my foot so treadmill is out for awhile) listening to my IPOD. I have to say it was nice to be up to see the sun come up and experience the "cool" weather (nearly 80 degrees at 6 a.m.). I then came home, messed around online, threw in a load of wash, finished my fish for the day, and got addicted to Season 2 Project Runw@y Marathon (thanks Kim!) So I guess I would have to say should this happen again, I'm better off just getting up and working out or doing something than trying to go back to sleep. I did end up taking a nap this afternoon though.

Today's knitting: Completed 1 more fish (I have the pattern memorized now!); working on my Warming Grace block; have one more side to do on the felted nesting box.

Future projects: I saw a really cute pattern for a stuffed hedgehog ( you can go here and look up the "Huggable Hedgehog" pattern in the "What's New" section) in the latest Knitter's magazine I bought at B@rnes and Noble while at SNB last night and knew I had to make it! The LYS is listed as a retailer for the yarn and pattern so hopefully tomorrow I will get the needed supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home