Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kid 'n Ewe Part 2-The Funny!

My "gag reel" (so to speak) of the trip:

Here's a picture I bet no one else has! It's from the inside of one of the bathroom stalls-yes I washed my hands! I just found it humorous trying to keep some dignity and the curtain closed on both sides while doing my bizness.


Here's David , our local kiltman but kiltless today, being sized up by another kiltman.


Some mischief! Kim and I thought it would be funny to steal Janna's beloved knitting magnet and put it on my car and see how long it takes before she notices. It didn't take long!! I swear Janna had radar! The very first time we walked by the cars to one of the other buildings she noticed it gone. She was so sad and it took a half second to realize it was on the car right next to hers and who that car belonged to. We did get a good laugh out of it!


Finally, we all got a chuckle out of this sign. We weren't sure if food and drink was for alpacas or for people!

3 Comments:

At 11/12/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, those curtains in the washroom cracked me up and disturbed me as well! And none of them seemed to span the distance between the walls completely . . . hee!

Kid 'n Ewe was sooo much fun -- I think if the next couple of years pans out like this one did, it will just grow and grow and eventually be the Rhinebeck of Texas! :)

 
At 11/13/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We couldn't stop laughing about the bathroom curtains. My knees hit them!

 
At 11/14/2006 , Blogger Christine said...

That photo of the guy in the kilt looking at David cracks me up every time I look at it. I'm sure he is wondering where David's kilt is.

Those curtains. Oy. I wonder if the men's room has such craziness? Or if they actually have doors in theirs?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home