Saturday, October 14, 2006

What Kind of Knitting Needles Are You?


You are bamboo. Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!
Take this quiz!


I always was a sucker for those Gl@mour magazine type quizzes! I definitely agree with my description on this although I'm not sure what is meant by "warm is wonderful but so is the whole wide world." It's interesting to me that I came out as "bamboo" needles since I really do like the clinking sound of my metal/aluminum needles much to Janna's dismay :-)

Try the quiz for yourself! You know you want to!

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 , Blogger janna said...

Oh, thank god -- I'm bamboo, too! ;-)

 
At 10/14/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh. I'm interchangeable. Sounds kinky, huh?

 
At 10/15/2006 , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm plastic. Doesn't that sound just awful?! They make it sound like a good thing, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home