Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rockin' Tuesday



I am thrilled to be christened by Kim as a Rockin' Girl Blogger . What a neat surprise, although I mentioned to her in my comments that perhaps "Off my Rocker Blogger" would be more appropriate. I mean who else would take on the knitting of 160 fish as one of their first knitting projects? And here it is a year later and I'm still knitting fish (almost done though). Thank you Kim and now I'm going to take my Knitting Needle and name 5 more Rockin' Girl Bloggers:

1. First off is Dawn who is my artistic idol. Anyone who can create these is just magical in my book. Our paths cross more during the school year so I am looking forward to seeing her more this Fall.

2. I also chose Mary because not only does she knit the cutest teddy bears ever, she does DIY stuff and makes the best brownies!

3. Next is Amanda who is also knitting the fish blanket and created this awesome sweater pattern.

4. Enid is also a Rockin' Girl in my book with all she has going on in her life: baby, school, and somehow finds the time to knit too! I don't know how she does it!

5. My final Rockin' Girl Blogger is sister Betsy. I love reading about her life since I can't be with her in person.

There are so many other Rockin' Girl Bloggers it was hard to stop at just 5. Just know that if you are reading this I consider you a Rockin' Girl Blogger too!

For those of you I named Rockin' Girl Bloggers, you are now supposed to name 5 more Rockin' Girl Bloggers.

4 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

HEY Thanks. I'm honored.
I don't know how I do it. I know I just try, push forward. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

xoxo

 
At 7/24/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

awwwww, amykins!

thank you so much...i needed this amidst
deadlines & puppytraining.

how is your summer going, girlita?

 
At 7/24/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I love discovering new blogs like this!

 
At 7/27/2007 , Blogger Amanda said...

You are too sweet! And you do rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home