Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Ice Cometh

I called my younger sister on Saturday and found out she visiting older sister and planning a day of "thrifting." We had a fun chat and like always it just felt like hours, rather than months since we were all together. I felt a pang. So much so that I dug out my "Sister's Purse" to use this week to make me feel closer to them. It kind of surprised me how I ached to be with them.

Mom sent the following pictures of the ice beginning to form on the lake at the cabin.



And if I wasn't missing the family enough, both older sister and Mom sent the following link:

The Thanksgiving Movie

I miss my MN family but am blessed to have my S.A. family and friends. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your day with family and friends!

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

It's nice you have a wintry escape if you need it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home