Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh, my achin' bones!

What was I thinking?
This morning I decided begin to process of moving my "stuff" into what I have deemed my "craft room." This meant the removal of many, many, many books (and yarn) from shelves and the shelves being hauled upstairs and all their contents plus some. It's amazing to me how much I had crammed in my office area downstairs. Here is just a taste of the state of my office area during this process:
90% of my stuff has been hauled upstairs, my arms are killing me and know I'll be feeling all the trips up and down the stairs tomorrow.

In addition to this project, I also decided to wash the sheets and comforter on our bed, as well as vacuum and dust the upstairs and downstairs.

Plus, tomorrow is our last garbage pick-up for a week due to Thanksgiving so I'll need to get the fridge cleared of extra food.

In the middle of all this I wanted to give up and leave it, but just kept chipping away and for the most part am done. I knew it would be hanging over my head had I not done it today. This way, I can focus on shopping for shelving and other storage options.

DH did help some, but Sophie was no help at all, as you can see!

3 Comments:

At 11/19/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Sophie was imperative in keeping the couch warm! You wouldn't want to sit on a cold couch would you? ;-)

What a busy weekend! But doesn't it feel good?

 
At 11/19/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

Your right no trash pick up for a while. I better get on the ball.

How cool is it to have your own room just for crafting

 
At 11/20/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

i can't wait to see your new room when it is done, amy. how exciting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home