Monday, November 19, 2007

NaBloPoMo Meme

Fern tagged me for a NaBloPoMo meme. I was relieved not to have to think too much about the content for today's post.

The rules:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people participating in NaBloPoMo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I guess I'll focus on the random things and you can decide if they're weird or not.


1. I've found that when stressed, annoyed, etc. "crap" is my go-to word. I'll use the modified "crud" when at work though.

2. I'd rather throw out the leftovers in their containers, than deal with cleaning out the gross, moldy food.

3. I like writing my shopping lists on index cards, it makes it much easier to cross things off the list on the sturdy card while pushing the cart.

4. Random etiquette tip: The salt and pepper shakers are married and should always be passed together - even if the request was for only one.

5. I like having choices! It is not unusual for me to have 3-5 different shower gels in the shower and 6-8+ different perfumes (with matching lotions) to choose which that best fit my mood, time of day, type of occasion, and time of year.

6. I have a tendency to not spell check my work. This once caused me to write a whole essay exam on the "p u b i c wars" instead of the Punic Wars.

7. For whatever reason, I don't plan what I'm wearing to work until I wake up in the morning. I know some people can have everything laid out and ironed the night before. I've tried, and just can't do it. I have to go with what I "feel like" wearing in the morning, which means I have to get up extra early to build in my "deciding" and "ironing" time.

I hereby tag (not so randomly)my fellow NaBloPoMo-ians

3 Comments:

At 11/19/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

ooh, i am doing this tomorrow!
i wish someone else tagged me so i could tag you. :)

 
At 11/19/2007 , Blogger Karen Jensen said...

Thanks so much for the tag. I've already done the "seven random things" meme, so I don't think I'll do it again.

That said, I am SO with you about the moldy leftover containers. I hate to admit it, but I've thrown away quite a few containers in my time (so much for being green).

 
At 11/20/2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Booo! I only know one other person who's doing this who I can tag. Well, I guess I'm tagging him!

Number 6 on your list is laugh-out-loud hilarious!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home