Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kid-N-Ewe Part 1

This morning Kim and I headed to Boerne for some fiber fun! Although much fiber was purchased, today's post will be about my fiber friends. First, we checked in with Amanda of Lone Star Arts who also had Mary helping her.

It wasn't too long before we bumped into Linda (sister of Janna) and Jody.

Linda was so proud of her toes painted with blue nail polish now that Janna(now living in Iowa) can no longer give her a hard time about the color!

We also ran into Chris, contemplating her next purchase...

And of course, the kilted David.

I was most excited to run into these fiber friends roaming the booths:


Note to self: Do NOT permanently empty your trash or smart media card until you have finished your blog entries!!! I accidentally deleted some pictures...SIGH.....

4 Comments:

At 11/10/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Hey, it's my sissy! And her toenails wouldn't be that color if I were there.....

 
At 11/11/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

I just wrote a post with the same title. I look forward to Part 2.

 
At 11/11/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janna: I told them, "Now that Janna's gone I can have blue toenails! Janna always said that blue toenails look like you're dead from a lack of oxygen..." But my toenails are blue and I'm not dead AND they have flowers. :)

 
At 11/11/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

wow!! cool I'm so glad you all had a good time. Hey thanks for the well wishes Amy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home