Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Toy!

Look who got a new toy!



I love the second picture because Sophie's ears are flying this way and that as she "kills" her stuffed chipmunk. Hopefully, this won't result in an actual chipmunk death in the future-they taunt her everyday though.

It was a quiet Christmas in the McPurlypants house. DH is still recovering from his bout with colitis which meant we had to stay home rather than head to the beach like we usually do. I'm just glad he's on the road to wellness (on his 2nd round of antibiotics)and didn't require surgery or a stay in the hospital. You'd think being stuck at home I'd get a lot of knitting, reading, etc done, but when you're worried sick about someone and tending to their needs, its hard to focus or relax enough to do the other stuff.

Yesterday I went shopping with my best friend to get in some retail therapy and finally started my Fiestaware collection, got a couple 2008 calendars, a new pair of workout shoes, and the latest Debbie Macomber book. Tomorrow we're heading up to the outlet mall for some additional retail therapy!

Finally, I had to post of picture of my new favorite coffee mug:


It's huge!-I had to show the size in comparison to a can of soda and it can hold up to three cups of coffee. Needless to say, I am wide awake and raring to go after a cup of coffee in that tank!

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

that has to be the perfect toy
& the most appropriate coffee mug.

happy new year!

 
At 12/29/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! So when you go back to school you'll be as bright and bushy tailed as a caffiene hopped up chipmunk? Better watch your back--don't want Sophie getting any ideas! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home