Sunday, December 16, 2007

Recipe for a Great Weekend

Ingredients:
  • Painless mall shopping: I went bright and early yesterday(8 a.m.) with a friend of mine. We were done with our shopping by 11:00 a.m. It helped several of the stores had opened extra early. One of my favorite things I bought were these:

My feet feel like they've died and gone to furry heaven, I was thrilled to learn the liner can be removed and washed. I've only taken them off to go to sleep.
  • Lunch at Panera Bread
  • Trip to to a LYS where I picked up some needles, end protectors, and a Sock It To Me card (which I'm not sure was worth the price, but oh well).
  • Do a little holiday cooking. I made 3 batches of Chex Mix. Mmmmmm, love how it makes the house smell. BTW..why is it that the wheat box is so much smaller than the other flavors?
  • Watch a sappy holiday movie. I've DVR'd a few holiday movies to keep on hand for such an occasion.
  • Work in some knitting time. These are the beginnings of my first pair of mittens. I'm really enjoying the yarn !

Keep temperatures cool (32 degrees this morning!). Sprinkle in a nap or two and add a dash of holiday music.

Voila!

5 Comments:

At 12/16/2007 , Blogger Elison said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Lurv the crocs!

 
At 12/16/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Where'd you find the fuzzy crocs? I may need to pick up a pair while I'm in SA...

And here in Iowa, we'd just like it to get UP to 32 to melt off some of this stuff! ;-)

 
At 12/17/2007 , Blogger Amanda said...

I love those Crocs! I so need to get a pair.

 
At 12/17/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Very nice!

Now I'm craving Chex Mix!

 
At 12/18/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

those crocs are too cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home