Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Quickie

Been up since around 3:00 a.m. due to the fact I'm a major worry wart and tend to obsess and fret over things (and just have a lot going on). Everything worked out ok..just tired and waiting for a load in the dryer to finish before I head upstairs. I'm calling this little quiz my post for today.
Enjoy!

What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about celebration. You enjoy all the fun and fellowship that the holidays bring.

You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.

During the holidays, you like to feel cozy and comfortable. You're happy to stay inside with a roaring fire and a warm drink.

You think the holidays should be comforting and relaxing. You don't like the holiday rush... you just like the simple pleasure of the holidays.

Your best holiday memories are warm and intimate. You remember special moments more than gifts or parties.

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same way..about worrying and the holiday quiz. Drives me nuts...the worrying I mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home