Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hope you find a way to incorporate some black eye peas into your day! Per request from DH, I'm going to attempt to make some Hoppin' John with these:

But I think I'll prefer to get my fill of them by eating some Texas Caviar:


Janna was in town so a few of us got together with her and knit the other day. It was so good to see her! She was working on her 50 ft.(not really) Honeybee stole.

Here's Chris-blogless showing off the "you-know-whata" warmer she knit:

Enid was working on a sweater for her son:

And finally we have Jody-blogless and Mary each working on their Clapotis.

I was able to make some progress on my mitten:

It was so nice to see everyone and get inspired by their projects! I'm hoping to make it to another SnB tonight!

4 Comments:

At 1/01/2008 , Blogger dawn said...

amy, i heart that youknowwhattawarmer!!!

what color fiesta are you collecting? i will keep my eye peeled for you. happy new year, girlita~

 
At 1/02/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Awwww...I miss youse guys/y'all!!

 
At 1/03/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss y'all. *sniff*

 
At 1/03/2008 , Blogger Chris said...

I'm not blogless!! I just haven't blogged in a while! http://lifesaballofyarn.blogspot.com/
I have a lot to blog about, just hadn't found the time!! But I still love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home