Saturday, July 05, 2008

Day Trippin'

A few days ago, my best friend Diane and I took a jaunt out to Boerne, TX to check out Rosewood Yarns and Ewe & Eye. Our first stop was to Ewe & Eye where I picked up some Alpaca Sox yarn.

Then we just parked the car and walked the main drag and visited many shops. I added to my blue/white enamel collection from a thrift store.


Of course being the pickle lover I am, was stopped in my tracks with this sign.


I naturally purchased some of the famous Fickle Pickles, and a jar of the marinade.

I also decided to start a sheep collection. So far I have two, here's the newest addition-bought her at The Christmas Shoppe.
We also hoofed it to Rosewood Yarns where I added to my knitting book stash.
We finished our day with a delicious lunch at The Boerne Grill and with dessert from a local bakery or two.

Yarn, pickles, sheep and sweets-who could ask for more?

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I've been dreaming of pickles--literally. That looks like mecca!

 
At 7/13/2008 , Blogger J said...

The sheep is so cool! Mmmm pickles!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home