Wednesday, July 02, 2008

S. E. X. in a Pan

Is it weird I got this recipe from my mom? When she mentioned it to me-and sang its praises- I just had to try it! The given recipe is for a 9 X 13 pan.

S. E. X. in a Pan

Ingredients:
3/4 cup of chopped pecans
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of butter at room temp
1 cup of sugar (or Splenda mix)
32 oz of Lite Cool Whip
8 oz of lite cream cheese at room temp
1 big box of instant sugar free vanilla pudding
1 big box of instant sugar free chocolate pudding
3 cups of skim milk
grated semi-sweet chocolate

1. Mix butter, flour & nuts until crumbly. Pat into 9 X 13 Pyrex dish. Bake in a 325 oven for 25 minutes. Cool.
2. Whip cream cheese & sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of Cool Whip into mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Chill until set.

3. Mix vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk & spread over cheese layer. Chill until set.

4. Mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk & spread over vanilla layer.

5. Smooth rest of Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with grated chocolate & chill. Can be frozen


Notes:
  • This was soooo good! I used all the light/sugar free ingredients mentioned (except I used real sugar and 1 % milk) and DH didn't know the difference-whatever you do don't tell him either!
  • I modified the ingredients to make it into an 8X8 pan. I made 2/3 of the crust, halved the cream cheese, more than halved the amount of Cool Whip (Mom said she would have reduced it too) and still used the big box of puddings and all of the nuts. Use more or less of whatever suits your tastes.




3 Comments:

At 7/02/2008 , Blogger Amanda said...

I have not had that in years! It was a must have at potlucks when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me about what I have been missing!

 
At 7/02/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

So if it's SEX in a pan, when you eat it is it like an orgasm in your mouth? ;-)

 
At 7/03/2008 , Blogger J said...

Oh, Wow!! That sounds wonderful!
Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm going to try and make that tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home