Friday, June 13, 2008

Household Mysteries

Now that I've officially been on vacation for one week and have had a chance to get reacquainted with the house (I swear the last month of school was a blur), certain questions have popped up:


Dead or Dormant?


This plant was doing, "ok" until about a week ago when all of a sudden all the leaves fell. Is it a goner or just hibernating?


How have I managed to accumulate 5....5 cans of Pam?


Somehow I've acquired 4 bottle of Worcestershire sauce!

I'm sure this is due to Party Mix making in November/December, but still-4 bottles? This is also true with vinegar, white corn syrup and a few spices.

Not pictured, but another McPurlypants Household Mystery is why is it that the toilet paper rolls always seem to need changing when I'm in the loo? We have 3 bathrooms and I swear its a conspiracy!

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Dormant, and girl we got to get you onto the cheaper cooking spray! It's all fake butter anyway right?

 
At 6/13/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

plant? poinsetta?
have you fed it?
is it getting lots of sunlight.

I've put mine out side in almost full sun and it loves it.
Feeding it also helps. I hope that helps. I brought mine back from its looks dead stage.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home