Friday, June 06, 2008

Wild Knitting Woman

Look what was waiting for me in the mailbox a few days ago!

My Mom visited a yarn shop with a friend of hers and saw this and bought one for me. I love it! It's a pin about 3" tall and is cuter than cute! I think it was her way of celebrating the fact I actually finished knitting all the fish and to get going on the seaming. The blanket is for her after all.

I also added to my yarn/knitting accessory collection by purchasing the following:


Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn in color: S40
and
a Lady Bug tape measure from Lantern Moon

I've been wanting to try out the Noro sock yarn ever since I heard of its existence. Anyone try it yet?

Today was my first official day of Summer Vacation. I decided earlier in the week to kick off the first day by getting my haircut and a pedicure. Like my new red toes?

I decided I just might make this a tradition! It was a great way to relax and feel pampered after a challenging year!


3 Comments:

At 6/06/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Holy crap I LOVE that tape measure. And my $1 one just broke, hmmmm...

 
At 6/07/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

Hi!
Pretty Toes! you deserve the break.
:)

 
At 6/07/2008 , Blogger janna said...

Great red toes! I love pedicures, but I need to find someplace cheaper to get them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home