Thursday, November 30, 2006

Holiday Meme

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate-even better with marshmallows and/or whip cream.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Both. Depends on the size of the gift.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I like both.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nah, get plenty of smooches w/o it.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
It depends on my schedule and mood. Sometimes its right after Thanksgiving, sometimes it's right before Christmas.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
hmmm...I guess baked ham since I only tend to eat it on holidays. Oh, and jello salads!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
It's hard to limit it to just one. But I always love the first view of the lit tree and the fun and laughter of being with friends and family

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What truth??? He's real!!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We could open one gift Christmas Eve (after church) and the rest Christmas morning.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
No special order.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
LOVE it if I'm able to admire it from a cozy living room. Dread it when I had to drive in it.

12. Can you ice skate? I used to go skating quite a bit in my younger days.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Barbie Townhouse with the built in elevator.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my DH, family, friends and relaxing.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas cookies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree

17. What tops your tree? I think it's an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or getting? Giving!!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum-but the with traditional flavor. I don't care for blueberry flavored candy canes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home