Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tea Time



Although I'm a die-hard caffeine addict in the mornings, I've recently discovered the loveliness of tea time. My teaching neighbor and I both have 8th period off (2:45-3:30) and commented how we'd like something warm to sip as we reflect on our day. As a result, we have begun having tea as often as we can, as a way to decompress after our day and take a little break before beginning correcting papers, planning lessons, collaborating and all the other things we teachers do. Today's tea time had us drinking some apple cider tea, munching on caramel apple biscotti and listening to classical music-even one of the counselors and our principal joined us. Tea time, as Martha would say, is a good thing!

4 Comments:

At 11/07/2007 , Blogger janna said...

That sounds so nice, so.... civilized. Maybe I'll take some teabags to work. I like tea and buy teabags but don't seem to drink it much....

 
At 11/08/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Funny you mention apple cider tea--I only drink cinnamon tea that I dunk in hot apple cider! Mmm!

 
At 11/08/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

That sounds an awful lot like a "Finer Things" club.

 
At 11/09/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

try that tazo 'wild sweet orange' tea on the counter. i had to go buy three boxes of it after i first tried it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home