Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yarn and Cars

Knitters know yarn can get stashed nearly everywhere. I even have some "yarn baskets" here and there for decoration.

Well, DH has been collecting model cars and has developed his own "car stash" which has spilled into our house decor as well. It all started with this shelf at the top of the stairs.

I have yarn on the middle shelf and he added a car to the books on the bottom shelf. No biggie, I could handle it, I even thought it was cute. Until this......


YIKES!! No only does he have TWO cars on his dresser in our bedroom, but he's added a car to my dresser. So now my "girly" dresser has hat boxes on one side and a car on the other.

He was keeping the cars upstairs so I still didn't make too much of a fuss. Until I came home from work yesterday to this:


and this:

There are frickin' cars EVERYWHERE! Now he has them on display in the living room, dining room, MY DESK, and is threatening to put some on the baker's rack in my kitchen.

That's it...time for more yarn baskets!

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Wuhahahaha! Oh no!

 
At 5/19/2008 , Blogger janna said...

I can't wait to see this war escalate! You will definitely need to increase your stash to keep up, I'm sure! ;-)

 
At 5/21/2008 , Blogger J said...

Time to go shopping for more yarn and baskets...I'd be glad to help. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home