Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Interview with the Mister

After reading this post I knew I wanted to do the same with my DH. I emailed him the questions and told him he was free to be as snarky or witty as he liked. I see he went for snarky.

What is your favorite thing about my knitting? Keeps you pretty quiet. (Me: What's that suppose to mean??!!)


What is your least favorite thing about my knitting? Lots of paraphernalia around...everywhere...all the time. (Me: Yeah..he's right about that one)


What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good? Hemp bag
(Me: Hmmm..surprised he didn't mention the 160 fish)


Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby? Yep (Me: I guess he knows more than I thought)


Do you have any hobbies? Maybe (Me: Sigh....Mr. Conversation...)


What are your hobbies? I like diecast cars of certain makes...and watches...and shoes. (Me: He really is into shoes and watches-I've never seen a man with so many shoes before)


So, if we compared money/time spent on hobbies, who would win? I really have no idea what YOU spend. (Me: That's probably a good thing)


Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you? No


Can you name another knitting blog? Yarn Harlot? Knit Witch? Guesses. (Me: That's pretty good!!)


Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go? Nope (Me: You can tell how much he liked answering these questions!)


Do you understand the importance of a swatch? Nope...unless it relates to color matching.


Do you read Knitty McPurlyPants? No...unless prompted to view it. (Me: That's probably a good thing!)



Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit? I am not sure.


Is there anything else you want to say? Knit On!


And because I can..here he is at age three...what a cutie-and he still likes having the poof of hair on top!

3 Comments:

At 8/13/2008 , Blogger janna said...

Shoes? I have never known a man interested in shoes!

Does he know you posted his baby picture? ;-)

 
At 8/14/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

He's so cute.

This was a funny interview. But I'm afraid my husband would be less verbal than yours was. heehee.

Nope, yep, and (the sound for I don't know); would be the jist of it.

 
At 8/14/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Yeah mine would probably not have much to say either.
That picture is hilarious!! I think because he still likes his hair like that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home