Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Knitter's Foxtrot

I've decided that I like the assortment of my active W.I.P's to resemble the beats in a Foxtrot, slow slow quick quick...slow slow quick quick...
In other words...2 slow projects, 2 fast projects.

My 2 Slow projects: Another Clapotis and the Every Way Wrap

My recently finished Quick projects:

Starry Starry Night Artyarn Scarf

Pattern: Drop Stitch Scarf
Cast on: 13 sts
Yarn: Cool Climates Starry Night

Waterbottle sock
Pattern: Bottle Sock
Yarn: Pink Purple Tie Dyed Cotton Yarn from GoodnessGraciousWV

My latest Crockpot Sunday Concoction:
Pulled Pork!

Recipe: Pulled Pork

Notes:
  • WONDERFUL!!!!
  • Seasoned 4# Boston Butt roast with salt/pepper/onion powder/garlic powder/cumin
  • Added 1 c. ginger ale and 2 onions-sliced
  • Took about 10 hours to cook on low
  • Strained liquid AND onions...shred meat...added 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
  • Cooked about 1 more hour-that's all that was needed!
  • Easy-Cheap-Delicious!

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2009 , Blogger Kaye said...

Oh man, I'm hungry now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home