Tuesday, August 04, 2009

List for Today


I was awake earlier than normal this morning and couldn't relax enough to get back to sleep. I go back to work officially in 13 days but have a meeting scheduled and will be working in my classroom before then so really I'm already in work-mode.

Because of that, my brain has kicked it up a notch with all the things that need to get done in the next few weeks. I'm one of those people who finds cleaning and organizing a stress reliever. This morning, my stress relief began with the making of lists..only 2 so far.... Feel free to giggle at my obsessiveness!

List #1: Today
  • Call for hair appointment
  • Cancel Dr. appointment
  • Post on blog
  • Mail movie/bills/Betsy box
  • Look for recipes for my abundance of mushrooms and tomatoes from Farmers Market
  • Read (trying to get through The Time Traveler's Wife before the movie comes out)
  • Put clothes away
  • Put outlet shopping goodies away
  • Wash water bottles (just bought some refillable ones)
  • Pictures
  • Gather yarn from stash for new project (Knitpicks Comfy-Worsted)
  • Go to SnB-swatch for new project
  • Work-out options (planning on getting back into working out once school starts)
List #2: Soon
  • Get room ready at school
  • Return poster frame/buy school supplies
  • Brown sugar bacon
  • Plan lunch with Teri and Juanita
  • McNay Museum
  • Movies to see: Julie & Julia; The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Begin seaming fish blanket together (learn mattress stitch)
  • Cast on for entrelac scarf

Whew!!! I feel better now! Of course these lists are just a start. I will then create lists just for knitting, reading, work, shopping, cleaning, etc.... LOL

What's on your list for today?

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2009 , Blogger janna said...

"Begin seaming fish blanket together (learn mattress stitch)" -- I'm anxiously awaiting that one! ;-)

 
At 8/04/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I basically only list at work. At home it's all filed away in my head. Hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home