Thursday, November 05, 2009

They're BACK!



The red cups are here! The red cups are here! One of my favorite beginnings of the holiday season is the release of the Starbucks red cups-along with their seasonal drinks! Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread latte and a new drink to be released in a few weeks-so festive! I went for a non-fat Gingerbread latte this morning and as yummy as it was, one a season is enough for me! I'll definitely try the Peppermint Mocha, but will probably pass on the Eggnog latte. I can hardly wait to find out their new drink although it will be hard to top last year's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (no longer available).

1 Comments:

At 11/06/2009 , Blogger Courtney said...

How did I miss the salted caramel hot chocolate? It was probably because there isn't much caffeine in it, but it still sounds delicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home