Sunday, November 01, 2009

Falling Back

Not much candy left!


Helloooooo November!
Last night was Halloween and I am the official Passer Out Of Candy in the house. I'd say we had an average amount of Trick or Treaters, not as many as last year when I had to resort to handing out my granola bars but busier than some years. I also noticed far fewer store-bought costumes with official trick or treat themed buckets and more homemade/minimalist costumes with plastic grocery sacks for candy. With the economy the way it is, seems like the smart way to go!

Last night was also time to Fall Back. I still got up at my normal time and went grocery shopping (loved the empty store) and chose to spend the extra hour snuggled with Sophie under my favorite quilt listening to the audio version of The Help once I got back.


I did fall off the crockpot cooking wagon. I was trying to cook in the crockpot every weekend during football season, but last weekend both DH and I were still suffering from the after effects of the cold/flu, this weekend it just didn't sound good to either of us. Hopefully next weekend will put us back on track.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I noticed a lot more costumes that seemed "last year." Hope you guys feel better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home