Monday, November 02, 2009

Snuggie FAIL


Well, it looks like I'm going to go ahead and try to do NaBloPoMo..Here we go for Day 2:

After the laughing and eye rolling I did with the original Snuggie, I can't believe I got sucked in and bought one for my dog. It was $9.95 at the local H.E.B. and figured it was worth it so I wouldn't have to knit her another sweater. According to the box, by weight I should have bought a Large..which I did. That was too big.




I exchanged it for a medium.
A much better fit, but based on the growling, barking and the trying to take it away from me when I pull it out, she's not much of a fan.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

He hee! I was thinking about making one of these for my sister's dog. Looks like it will be a better idea!

Put on your adult depends and read this blog post that alerted me to dog snuggies: http://adamandkristinapulsipher.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-hard-dog-life.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home