Saturday, July 15, 2006

Purlypants Peeve #1

Purlypants Peeve #1: Clueless fastfood workers (C.F.W. for short).

Me(after waiting behind 4 cars): I'll have a Sausage Mcmuffin with egg, sandwich only

C.F.W.: Ummm ok...You want a Sausage Mcmuffin but no cheese, right?

Me: No...I want the cheese on the sausage mcmuffin but the sandwich only

C.F.W: So that's 1 sausage mcmuffin without cheese

ME: (a little louder) I WANT THE CHEESE...on a Sausage Mcmuffin but I don't want the hashbrowns or coffee, just the sandwich...SIGH....

C.F.W.: Ok..so you want cheese on your Sausage mcmuffin, do you want the meal?

ME: No!!! Just the sandwich...

**********************************************************************************************

Guess what I was in my bag when I got it??? A FREAKIN Sausage biscuit!!!!! Grrrrrrrr...So I had to turn around and drive back to the fast food place and get my sausage mcmuffin with egg...and the cheese.

I wish I was making this up..but I'm not.....

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have gone with the meal...you know, just to decrease the whole confusion thing. :-)

 
At 7/17/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We boycott the place that sells thing with a "Mc" in the name.

Hehe all over an apple pie incident.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home