Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Sky and More!


Here's my Saturday Sky Photo for today. A few more clouds than what we normally see, but not enough for rain.



Today I was able to FINELY complete my first Mason*Dixon warshcloth and knit another fish. I'm up to 40 fish-only 120 more!! I try to change the colors of the fish after knitting each set of 10 which helps with the monotony. Speaking of fish- check out these fish mittens! Not my style or practical for San Antonio, but still neat to look at! I also like this knitting bag and may get the pattern one of these days. I guess I'm into funky fish these days.

I also bought this pattern for R@gamittens which I think I will find a use for during our 2 weeks of winter.

I am discovering a love for podcasts, I've listened to Tim's podcast for Project Runw@y and the Pixie Purls podcast. Let me know of any others worth checking out!

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 , Blogger Pixiepurls said...

I hope you enjoy the podcasts, thanks for listening!

- pixie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home