Friday, August 11, 2006

Some Progress



As you can tell from the picture (with needles crossed for Kim who is hoping her house will sell); not much progress has been made on my Sunday "Cast-ons." I did finish 1 1/2 fish but you may notice I ran out of yarn for the second fish and am now debating if I want to finish the fish in a different color or keep it the same color even if the yarn is from a different lot. Any opinions? I also made a boo boo on the warshrag but figured it was just for me and wasn't worth the frogging to re-do it. I'm thinking for the next warshrag I will either put it on longer needles or circular needles since it's creeping off the needles I have it on now. I haven't had as much knitting time this week as I normally do with work starting back up for the school year. I'm hoping things will settle down in a week or two.

Next is something I got from Janna. I think it is pretty accurate for me.

Your Life Path Number is 7

Your purpose in life is to find truth and meaning

You are very spiritual, and you are interested in the mysteries of life.
You are quite analytical and a great thinker. You have many theories and insights.
A life of solitude is perfect for you. You need time to think and do things your way.

In love, you are quite charming. You attract many with your confidence and wit.

While you enjoy being alone, sometimes you take it to an extreme.
You can become too isolated, shutting out loved ones and friends.
Express yourself a little bit more, and you'll be surprised where it takes you!

3 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 , Blogger janna said...

How noticeable is the change in dyelot? And am I right in thinking that these fish will be felted? If so, I don't think a teeny difference in shade would make much of a difference.

 
At 8/11/2006 , Blogger Amysatx said...

Hey Janna!
I'm not sure about the dye lot. I just haven't had time to check out my stash ( I may even have bought 2 more balls from the same dye lot). These fish are not being felted which is why I'm thinking of just doing a contrasting color. I hated to waste that much yarn though and wanted to see how far I'd get on the fish.

 
At 8/11/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're busy getting ready for school and I've been thinking about you all week! Glad you're making time for yourself with knitting! Stay frosty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home