Saturday, August 05, 2006

Can you find the gecko?



While walking by one of my hanging plants this morning, a movement caught my eye and upon closer inspection found this little creature....can you find him?


Thanks to Janna, I've decided to include a Saturday Sky photo. This one was taken mid morning with hope the clouds would signal rain ahead but sometimes I feel like it will never rain again.


Janna also challenged us to bring out our Un-Finished Objects to show and I know I have a few but decided to consider them R.I.P.'s rather than U.F.O.'s. I'll have a proper burial for them in the next fews days and post about it. These were objects started last winter when I was just beginning to knit and thought I was a better knitter than I actually was. I just cringe when I look at the sloppy stitches and ugly yarn-what was I thinking?!

I am not knitting today and decided to drink wine instead as I head into my last official day of summer vacation before going back to work on Monday to begin another school year.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little gecko. They are my favorite 'cause the will puff up their little neck and it'a little pinky. He'd blend right in with your pretty flowers.

I wished it rained too. The clouds that floated above looked heavey and promising. But we get are broken promises. *sigh*

 
At 8/06/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re-charge for the new year, baby! I hope you have an awesome one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home