Saturday, September 16, 2006

Knitting Tired

Last night I was soooooooo tired!!!!

Come on'...say it together: "How tired were you???!!!"


Last night I was so tired that I cut my yarn off ready to weave in the ends before realizing I forgot to bind off!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!

Luckily my project was still on the needles so I went ahead, added yarn and binded/bound off. Of course this meant I had 4 ends to weave in instead of 2, but, oh well.

Not a major boo boo, but I sure felt silly/stupid doing it. I'm playing it off to the fact I was tired..which I was...and not blonde.

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2006 , Blogger Jeremy said...

I got a good laugh out of that because I could see myself doing something like that. I have done many a blunder while tired but alas I was too tired to remember. At least what you did was easily fixable. I usually have to frog a few rows.

 
At 9/18/2006 , Blogger Courtney said...

This comment has nothing to do with knitting. I just wanted to pass this link on to a fellow Minnesotan...

http://greengabbro.net/static/mnpurity.php

All I can say is, Oh for Fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home