Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Recap

Hey There!
Whew! What a weekend! I've been in "list" mode lately, so why should it change for this-right?

1. Saturday I went with a friend and saw The Holiday and found it to be a cute romantic comedy type of movie. Very predictable but was a nice way to spend the afternoon.


2. I did some shopping Saturday afternoon and goodness gracious everyone and their brother was out shopping!


3. Attended my local SnB Gift Exchange party Saturday evening and tasted lots of yummy food, visited with some great people and received some really neat things from my Secret Santa-Thanks Claudine(blogless)! I see myself knitting socks in the near future! I wonder if I'll ever get back to the fish.



4. On Sunday I participated in a Kool-Aid dyeing class at my LYS and had a blast! I had a tendency to want to keep messing with the colors until my "classmates" ordered me to "Step away from the yarn!"-Hee!!! I originally thought my first try looked like "crap yarn" but the colors started to grow on me after awhile. The second attempt was the shades of red/pink yarn. I really had a good time and can hardly wait to try it again on my own!! I'll post pics of what I end up knitting with the yarn in the future.

The yarn "Before" shot:


Melanie-Yarnivore owner(in the middle), along with two of my dyeing classmates


Here's my newly dyed yarn:



5. From kool-aid dyeing I ended my weekend with my weekly "fix" of all things good: knitting, coffee, and knitting friends! The best part of SnB was seeing Kim A. back in town with her new bundle of joy. He was such a cutie!!

6. Monday morning came too quick!!

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally felt that way about The Holiday, too. Well, actually, my family and I shredded it over dinner afterwards, and we all absolutely hate Cameron Diaz, but yes, I agree. This is Erin, one of the newer members on StitchersSA, BTW - fun blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home