Friday, September 05, 2008

Tree of Happiness

After reading Amanda's "Happy Six" I decided to do my own version of the Tree of Happiness. All you have to do to play along is write about 6 things that make you happy. Here are mine:

1. My husband. I love him to pieces and can't imagine life without him.

2. My dog, Sophie. Sweetness and love-covered in fur!

3. My friends and family who stand by and love me-quirks and all!

4. My profession (teaching). Fighting through everyday, trying to make a difference. There's nothing like it.

5. Cool/Cold weather. C'mon on Fall!

6. My hobbies: reading, knitting, and cooking. I couldn't imagine not having those outlets for my creativity and desire to learn new things.

What makes you happy?

2 Comments:

At 9/06/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Mine are very similar although today, the fall/cool weather might outweigh the pet-love!

 
At 9/06/2008 , Blogger Amanda said...

I love your list, and every time I see a list with no material posessions on it I am even happier!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home