Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Hole

This is not a good thing:

Waterline break in neighbor's driveway = no running water and a big hole! We now have water (still have the big hole) but the workers seem to be on a long lunch since the equipment has been abandoned for a few hours now.

This is a good thing:
Thanks to a heads-up from the *bucks board on Ravelry I found out about these "cable" mugs and snatched up a few along with some biscotti and coffee. Knitting and drinking coffee out of a cabled mug...can't get much better than that!

3 Comments:

At 11/25/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

Cool mugs. I hope you are feeling better. :)

 
At 11/25/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man, no running water automatically puts me in a foul mood!!!

As much as I despise Starschmucks, those are cool mugs!

 
At 11/26/2008 , Blogger janna said...

I'll have to look for those mugs! And there was a driveway-based waterline break in my old neighborhood, and the hole sat there for weeks. The neighbors couldn't use their driveway the whole time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home