Thursday, October 09, 2008

Skunk Cake

Episode from school today:

8th grader as he enters my room: WHOA! Miss! Did someone lay a stink bomb in your room??!!

Me: What are you talking about? I don't smell a thing..

Next 8 students who enter my room: Peeeee ewwwww!! What's that smell???!!! Gross!!! Someone farted!!!


I finally get them settled down and turn on a fan to move the air around wondering if a student from the previous class pooted on his way out. Then about 10 minutes later ask one of my students what exactly it smelled like....Her response: A cake and a skunk....

Duh! That makes sense! I'm right next door to the Living Skills classroom/kitchen where they were baking cakes and it did smell like a skunk when I first entered the room this morning-actually several areas on campus did. I must have gotten used to the smell being in it all morning.

Skunk Cake!!!

..sigh...another exciting day in Middle School.....

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

Skunk?! Ack!

 
At 10/13/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

LOL. That is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home