Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cheap Gas!

I only paid 1.93 a gallon for gas today!! How nice is that?! Somehow I think it's related to the upcoming election and will rise again afterwards.


Speaking of the election, have you voted?? Regardless of party affiliation, go out and vote! I was able to take advantage of an early voting site located next to my school and voted during lunch last week.

Last night we had the most trick-or-treaters ever!! I went through 2+ bags of candy plus ended up handed out some granola bars I didn't like before we had to shut the door and turn off the light before 8 p.m. I'm thinking the moon bounce across the street had something to do with the gobs of kids our street attracted.

Although I didn't make it to a yarn store in Albuquerque, I did get some knitting done.

This is the second time I'm using this type of yarn. I made/gave one to my younger sister a few weeks ago and my older sister oooed and ahhhed so much that I'm going to surprise her with one too!

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2008 , Blogger janna said...

I used to give away 5 or 6 bags of candy at my house in San Antonio. Last night here, I had about 10 kids total....

Gas is $2.19 here (although one place had it for $2.09 this morning), and I thought that was cheap!

 
At 11/02/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Lord I hope in Texas gas is that cheap! I was just telling a girl at work the cheapest gas I ever saw was a station nextdoor to a refinery in Corpus!

Save your sticker, you can use it to get a free coffee at Starschmucks, and icecream and Ben and Jerry's. Nooo...they're not buying your vote at all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home