Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back from 'Buquerque

Future yarn source?



I made it back from Albuquerque late last night. It was an awesome workshop! I had high hopes of visiting the LYS but with the precious free time we had, I chose mountains and such over yarn...

View from the hotel room:

The Tram was closed for maintenance but we did drive up as far as the ski lodge on the other side for this view:


More mountains (can you tell I've never been around mountains before?):

Weirdest food tried? Enchiladas (made with blue corn tortillas) topped with a fried egg!

3 Comments:

At 10/29/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

Glad you are back.

 
At 10/30/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

And let me tell you what, those mountains are nice--but too far away!

Looks like a fun trip!

 
At 10/30/2008 , Blogger janna said...

And they stack their enchiladas like pancakes, which seems crazy to me! I do love Albuquerque, though -- I'm glad you enjoyed it, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home