Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lattes

I tried SB's Gingerbread Latte today and eh..it was "ok." I'm still digging the Salted Carmel Hot Choco though..especially with 2 shots of espresso.....yum!!!




You Are a Caramel Latte



You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.

You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.



You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.

Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

The Salted Caramel Hot Choc is my favorite! I'll be so sad to see it go. I never thought about ordering it with espresso. I'll have to give it a go.

 
At 11/17/2008 , Blogger janna said...

Maybe I'll try some espresso in the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate -- it was a little overwhelmingly chocolate for me (weird, because I never knew anything could be too chocolatey!), especially near the end of the cup.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home