Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Feeling Crafty

A month or so ago I saw a picture in a magazine/catalog that I knew I wanted to replicate for the holidays.

Materials:
  • Glasses of various heights (I scored some at the local Goodwill/Thrift store at the 50% off everything sale. Some I got as cheap as 38 cents).
  • Candles (I used "dinner candles" from Target) and beaded garland

Procedure:
1. Cut various lengths of the beaded garland.
2. Place in the glass and position the candle

That's it!

I decorated around the glassware with pieces of evergreen trees I got for free when I bought my wreath and some leftover garland.


I love how it looks! So festive and fancy!
This would also make for a nice table decoration.

3 Comments:

At 12/03/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo! Pretty! If I had a mantle or a place where I could ensure a couple of furbags wouldn't knock them down, I'd totally do this!

 
At 12/04/2008 , Blogger Enid said...

Very Pretty!! You go Crafty Girl!

 
At 12/19/2008 , Blogger Amanda said...

Check you out! I'll be lucky if I get the Christmas tree up this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home