Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spray Pancake Batter?!?

A week or so ago at a knitting get together, Courtney mentioned the Batter Blaster and being a person who loves new things, just had to try it!

Rather than do a duplicate post, check out her experience using it. I tried it out myself this morning and LOVED it! The pancakes tasted great, the clean-up was a breeze, and it was fun making them!! I'd definitely buy this again. I probably would use traditional pancake batter from a mix if serving 4 or more people, but it's perfect for just DH and I.

I got to thinking that besides the Batter Blaster, I've tried a few other new (or new to me) products recently and thought I'd share my experiences.


My latest favorite beverage is water mixed in with a Crystal Light On The Go packet. I am especially fond of the ones with added caffeine. I find they are a nice alternative to coffee or diet soda and do like the little boost I get after drinking one. I've tried most of the flavors and haven't met one I didn't like.

I've shared my deep love of the Fleur De Sel Caramel H-D ice cream before; DH saw these in the store and surprised me with a box.

They are good...very good...but I still prefer the version in the pint container. I miss the little bits of chocolate and caramel. They are great for portion control though-it's hard to stop eating out of the pint container!

The one dud in today's product reviews would be the pudding "singles."

The taste is good, but by the time you add in the price of using your own milk (or buying a container at school) plus the fact you have to literally stir it for 5 minutes in order to get it to thicken up-it's just not worth the the time (for someone who's lucky to a get a 20 minute lunch) or money.

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2009 , Blogger Mom said...

Hi Ame! just testing my ability to leave comments!

lov ya1 Mom

 
At 5/03/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

That batter stuff is the weirdest thing ever! Who thinks of this stuff? Sad part is they'll probably make more money on it then we'll ever see in our lifetimes--ha ha!

 
At 5/04/2009 , Blogger Courtney said...

I'm glad you like the Batter Blaster. I bought another one this weekend and made blueberry pancakes with it. They were pretty good. I'm going to have to try those HD bars. I love that Fleur de Sel flavor.

 
At 5/13/2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Batter Blaster sets new Guinness World Record for pancakes cooked & served... 76,382. TV coverage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti1cRbD0XRE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home