Friday, November 06, 2009

BBQ Master-Blech!

This is the fabric of the most detested piece of clothing in my husband's wardrobe. They are flannel "comfy" pants that tend to make their appearance with the onset of cooler weather. He states how comfortable they are but, they just annoy they heck out of me. Maybe it's the "colorful" hamburgers and hotdogs all over his legs/butt. I'm always tempted to have them meet an unfortunate incident doing laundry but just haven't had the nerve yet.

He knew I was going to write about them and in the interest of fair and balanced blogging. He dislikes some white cotton shirts I have. LOL

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2009 , Blogger janna said...

These *are* pretty hideous! Does he wear them out of the house? (because that would be unforgiveable!)

 
At 11/08/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! Yeahhh...hubby has some t-shirts that he wears from his college dorm days--they're "floor shirts" and my god they're disgusting. Someday they might disappear. Maybe they'll meet the Barbeque Master when they get there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home