Monday, November 09, 2009

Knitting Content!



I figured since this is supposed to be a knitting blog, I'd better post some knitting content. I'm currently working on a second Sister Scarf using Alp Premier Novelty yarn. I made one for my younger sister and gave it to her last year and when my older sister saw it declared repeatedly she wanted one too. I'm slowly but surely finishing a second scarf. Luckily she doesn't know I'm making it for her so time isn't much of an issue although I'm ready to be done with it.

I also recently received the latest yarn club shipment from Scout's Swag and love it! It's called Mums Lite and I think it might want to become some Nutkin socks.



Finally, I've been going through a gray phase and couldn't resist buying some Frosted Ice wool from Giffordables. I really need to get back to spindling one of these days!

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh wow! x 3!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home