Thursday, July 27, 2006

We're back!

DH and I are back from our fast and furious trip to MN! I will post pics and recap the trip later. Until then..here's a meme..Thanks Janna!

5 Things always in my purse:
wallet
sunglasses
cell phone
St@rbucks receipts
loose change

5 Things always in my wallet:
Driver's license
ATM card
St@rbucks receipts (they get stuffed everywhere!)
cash..often all crumpled up much to the annoyance of my husband who thinks it's easier to lose it that way
frequent buyer cards (Great Harvest bread, etc)

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
Diet soda
Bottled water
Milk
Sandwich meat
Something green and moldy


5 Things always in my closet:
clothes
bags from clothes stores
shoes
baskets
goody bag (bag where I keep things I pick up along the way for family members)


5 Things always in my car:
St@rbucks receipts (I swear they breed and multiply)
empty St@rbucks cup
cell phone charger for the car
dried blades of grass (from walking on our poor dried out front lawn)
dried out french fry


5 Things always on my desk:
current knitting project
computer
notebook for the many lists I make (shopping, to do, etc)
magazines
candle

If you are reading this...Then you are officially tagged!

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 , Blogger janna said...

I should have included Starbucks receipts on my list, too - they're everywhere! And the french fry made me laugh - my car is always cleaner than my house or office ever is, and the other night I was shocked to find a french fry on the floor!

 
At 7/28/2006 , Blogger coastergirl said...

I thought I was the only one with green moldy stuff in the fridge! I can't believe I forgot to put that on my list!

 
At 7/28/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like we have lots in common.
There is always a dried up something in my back seat. chip, french fry, piece of bread. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home