Friday, July 21, 2006

Greetings from Minnesota

Hi everyone! DH and I made it safe and sound to Northern Minnesota! I'm at an "Internet Cafe" and drinking an Italian Cream soda..how cool is that?? I went to the local yarn shop and was amazed at the different yarns (so different from the experience in SA)! I decided to check out the knitting mags and books I brought with me to really plan my purchase well. I fell in love with some kettle dyed yarns in the most amazing colors. So much of the yarn is wooly and bulky to meet the needs of the long MN winters so I'm trying to find something to meet my needs in SA. I'll post pics of my trip when we get back.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

An internet cafe, huh? You sound all cool and big city-like! Hope you're having a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home