Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's not just for cow teats!


I've decided to make this a "Knitty McHelpfulpants" type of entry.

Tip #1: Bag Balm At one SnB this past summer, somehow the conversation went to Bag Balm and how good it was for cracked heels. Being that it had been awhile since my last pedicure I was very interested and got the low down on where to find it. I was so excited when I found it at W@lgreen's and thought the tin was so bright and colorful. Surely something that comes in such a neat little tin must have a fresh summer scent. UHHHHH not so much! I nearly fell over from the smell. It's so hard to describe, but take my word for it and don't stick your whole snout in thinking it smells like something from B@th & B0dy W0rks. Even DH came in from down the hall asking, "What's that smell??!!" As bad as it smells, it is wonderful for dry cracked feet! I lathered it on my feet, put on some socks and by morning my feet looked and felt like a babies bottom! So kudos for Bag Balm!!

Tip #2: Angie's List DH and I have been home owners for over a year and have needed various services done to the house. This is a great resource! Info from their site: Angie's List collects reports with grades ranging from A-F (like a school report card) in more than 250 categories that pertain to home, yard, auto and personal services, such as roofers, electricians, barbers and hairstylists, computer repair companies, plumbers, landscapers and auto mechanics. These reports are consolidated into a database, which is then shared with our members. Right now you can get a one year membership for free and then after that it's only $5.95 a month.

3 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip! I'm totally going to pick up some of that bag balm because I have to time to get a pedicure and I'm long overdue

 
At 8/25/2006 , Blogger Kim said...

teats...LOL! I need to get some of that for DHs feet!

 
At 8/27/2006 , Blogger Enid said...

I think I'm going to get some for my feets while I can still reach them. :D
And clothes pin for my nose so I don't hurl. LOL.

PS. only posting as a blogger but my home still is efx2.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home